maandag 1 juni 2015

MAC prep and prime transparent finishing powder

English - Nederlands

Today I'm going to talk about my favorite finishing powder. 
This one isn't cheap, but I just love it as it works great for my skin. Mac prep and prime is a transparent finishing powder that I use to set my foundation and concealer. 
I love how the little box has a bit of a glitter to it and that the container itself is just sleek and black with a big compact mirror inside. The powder itself a pressed powder that comes off easily when you swirl your brush in it. It doesn't leave a white was on your face but blends in  easily into your foundation, leaving you with a flawless complexion. 
Even though I have oily skin, it makes my foundation last longer without uneven patches on the oily parts like my T-zone. Since I get pimples easily, I was a bit afraid to try this out, but it doesn't clog your pores. It's also easy to take with you during the day for some touch-ups, so I bring it everywhere I go. MAC doesn't come in cheap (€17,00) but it was worth the money for me. Let's say this is my holy grail item and that says it all. 


xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten