dinsdag 2 juni 2015

Demak'up detox challenge

English - Nederlands


A few days ago I received a package from  the Demak'up team, asking me if I wanted to join the detox challenge. Each package was personalized to the needs of your skin type. As I have combination to oily skin and I use a lot of makeup, they added in some detox tea. Unfortunately I don't really like tea, but my boyfriend was very pleased with it. They also gave each of us some carts with recipes to try out. There were four option, me choosing the one with strawberries. 
You could choose : - green tea and grapefruit juice toner
                                - kiwi, coconut oil and brown sugar scrub
                                - cacao, yogurt, buttermilk and honey mask
                                - strawberries, oatmeal, yogurt and honey scrub

Curious how to make it? Keep reading

You will need:   - 2 (or more) strawberries
                           - 2 tablespoons oatmeal
                           - 1 tablespoon yogurt
                           - 1 tablespoon honey

why  these ingredients ? 

Oatmeal is good for giving your skin a soft peeling. It reduces dryness and itchiness caused by insects or eczema. 
Honey gives your face moist and makes it feel really soft. It also disinfects impurities and contains loads of antioxidants. 
Yogurt contains lactic acid and enzymes that help your skin hydrate and calm. It makes the skin feel soft and flexible. 
Strawberries are filled with vitamins C that give you a glowing complexion. It also works miracles against impurities and pimples. 

In the video I will show you how to make the scrub and how to do a very natural  makeup for everyday. 



xoxo Jana 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen