woensdag 6 mei 2015

April favorites

English - Nederlands


Time for my April Favorites post! It has been a while since I've done a new blog about my favorites because I tend to grab  my trusty brands and products, but luckily I tried out a few new products and some of them are really lovely. 
Starting of with the skincare line from La roche-posay. 
When I went in the store, I was looking for products from Louis Widmer, but the lovely lady who worked there recommended these products from La roche-posay. Even though I only bought two products, I ended up with four! They gave me two full sized products to try out, or at least one to try out and one was the exact same that I bought but just for free! 
These products are working miracles on my skin and I don't think I will quickly change up my skincare routine! A full review on these products will be up next week but if you are curious about my other favorites, keep on reading. 



Another product I yet have to write a review about next week, but I really wanted to share this with you! LR cosmetics created beautiful blushes and I bought the shade 'Warm berry'. I must say I am pleasantly surprised by the quality. Next week there will be a review! 
Aah, MAC, the love of my life. 
I was looking for a good transparent powder and after searching online for some good review, I decided to go for the MAC prep+prime one even though it is a bit expensive. 
Luckily I had a few gift cards so I didn't pay as much. This is such a pretty powder that gives you a beautiful mat finish without giving you that cake effect! 
Have you seen  this beauty? And that for only €3,50! 
When I wear this lip color, I always get tons of compliments on it and I must say that 
it is one of my most used lipsticks. 
Despite being a mat color it doesn't dry out my lips. 
For the full review, you can click here
Another lipstick, I know, little addiction. I bought this lipstick when I bought my MAC powder and even though I don't wear this color that often, I am absolutely crazy about it. It's mat, it's bright and it stays on forever. What more do you want in a lipstick? Oke maybe a cheaper price tag, but hey we're talking about MAC. 
You can read the full review here.
Of course I also have a few fashion  favorites starting with this necklace. 
I first spotted this one on the Mango web shop, but since I don't like buying things online, I decided to check out the store first. 
Luckily they had my astrology sign! 
Read the full review here
Last but not least, these babies! La Bottega has so many beautiful shoes and I love the brand 'Blink'. When I saw these heels, I just new I had to get them. 
They are pretty comfortable, but I do need to wear them more. 
I don't care I these gave me blisters, I will  wear them, haha! 

xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten