zondag 1 maart 2015

Sunday talk - A month without blogging?

English - Nederlands

Let me start off with apologizing for not blogging during February. It has been a very busy and stressful month where I was also lacking inspiration and was feeling tired constantly. 
I wanted to make some small changes on my blog but still lack confidence to completely put myself out there. Guess the outfit post have to wait a bit longer...
At work was very stressful since my contract was ending on February 14th and we didn't know if someone had to go or not. After a lot of sleepless nights I finally heard some good news on February 13th, I could stay in the team! 
But thanks to all those sleepless nights and stress I felt like my body gave up on me. I could sleep for hours and didn't feel like blogging. Even when I wanted to blog, I just couldn't focus on writing. 
It was like staring at a blank paper for hours and not managing to put a few words on it.
I wanted to make some small changes  (besides outfit posts) to my blog but decided to put it on hold for a while till I have sorted out the details and till my blogging schedule is stable. 
I missed blogging but I don't want to force myself into posting bad blogs with horrible content so I decided to take some time of. Hopefully March will be a better month for me! 
I decided to add in some  instagram pictures so you can see what I've been up to... 








xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen