maandag 9 maart 2015

Flat out fabulous

English - Nederlands

For those who follow me on instagram, noticed that I bought a few things at the MAC store a few weeks ago. 
The lipstick I wanted to buy wasn't in stock so I opted for a completely different color: 'Flat out fabulous'. 
While I'm writing this, I testing the lasting power of this lipstick, and I have to say that it stays on pretty long! 
I have eaten already, drank a delicious Latte caramel and my lipstick still looks perfect. The fushia pink color has a purple undertone which makes this colorpretty and spring or summer perfect. Since this is a lipstick from the retro matte line, it normally doens't apply very smooth, but this time that wasn't the case. It applies very soft and still has an amazing pigmentation. Better then I was expecting to be honest. 
For €19,00 you can find this lipstick at the MAC counter and the good thing is that it's in it's permanent range. 

                           

1 opmerking: