maandag 23 maart 2015

Bourjois rouge edition - Prune afterwork

English - Nederlands

It's time for another lipstick review! Long time ago, I know. For a while I was thinking of buying a Bourjois rouge edition lipstick, but I was doubting if it was worth it. €12.99 for a drugstore lipstick isn't that cheap in my opinion, but I decided to give it a go. 
Of course I was pleasantly surprised. This lipstick is, except for my mac ones, my favorite one to use. The packaging is made of simple plastic and still I don't find it looking cheap.  The fun  thing is that you can see the actual color on the bottom  
These lipsticks have the 'ultimate melting texture', which makes them perfect for giving smooth and hydrated lips. They have 1/4 pigmentation which makes all the colors pop  and give the most perfect covering. They have a semi-shining finish and have a soft texture. I love that I can build op the intensity with this lipstick. 
This is by far one of my favorites lipsticks so I'm already looking for another lip color!  




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten