donderdag 6 november 2014

Lush haul

Engels - Nederlands

Today I've got a small haul ready for you. 
Lush is a store that everyone should visit once and since there isn't a Lush in Limburg (Belgium), I went to the closest store in Maastricht. On Monday I visited lush already and I promised the salesgirl that I would come back the next day to buy some bath bombs. And of course I went back. 
Tuesday Melissa and me went to the Lush store and the salesgirl recognized me immediately. She probably didn't expected to see me and thought I was making a joke when I said that I would come back the next day... well no. 
I was thinking about buying bath bombs for a while and now Melissa had me convinced to buy some of the Christmas collection along with some basic once. 
In this post I will show you  which ones I bought and then, when I have used them all, I will tell you  if they are worth buying or not. 



1. granny takes a dip


butterbear


shoot for the star (basic)


Father christmas 


Twilight (basic)


xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten