zaterdag 15 november 2014

Dark Angels

English - Nederlands

Everyone of my friends and family know my skin can be very bad at moments. It used to be a lot worse but luckily for me its already better since I don't have as much stress as before. 
Not only less stress helped my skin, but also this amazing product from Lush. 
A month ago I went into lush, which smells amazing, looking for a new facial cleanser. The lovely young lady who helped me was the one who also helped me picking out some bath bombs, recommended 'Dark  angels' for my skin type. 
It sounds really cool, but when I opened the jar, I kinda freaked out
The scrub is black and of course I was a bit nervous that it would leave a black residue on my face. Luckily that is not the case. You just have to rinse your face with lukewarm water and it gets everything off. 
This product looks black since it contains charcoal. Jup,you read that right...charcoal. 
This ingredient absorbs all the excess oils, which is handy since I have an oily skin type. 
the Rhassoulmud (Say  what?) gives your skin a deep cleans and the brown sugar gives it a good, but soft, scrub. They also added some avocado-oil to make your skin feel really soft. 
The product has a fresh scent which makes applying it, very pleasant. I also don't think this scrub is to rough so I use this product 3 times a week. 
My skin hasn't had dramatic break-outs since I started using it and feels really clean and soft after using this. You don't have to use a lot, but you have to check the perishable date. 
I payed €9,90 for a jar of 100 gram and I've been using it for 3 months. 
Time to buy a new one! 



xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten