dinsdag 30 september 2014

Put a lid on it

English - Nederlands

I was looking for a good eye primer for a pretty long time. I  kept doubting between  a MAC paintpot or the eye base from Inglot and yet I ended up with another brand.
The balm is a brand that you couldn't find in Hasselt or even Limburg but finally a store opened up that sells The balm. 
I was very excited since I heard such good comments about there eyeshadows and blushes but I decided to give this eye primer a go first. The packaging is amazingly cute, like pretty much every packaging from this brand. 
Since I have very oily eyelids I wanted something that kept my eyeshadow from creasing. If the colors faded by the end of the day I wouldn't mind, I just wanted something against the ugly creasing. Even waterproof eyeliner runs out pretty fast and it was starting to get really annoying. 
Luckily I found this eye primer cause this thing really works! 
The consistency is difficult to describe... It feels like a light gel I would say. 
At first I thought it wasn't going to work but I applied eyeshadows from Sleek, which tend to crease very easily, and walked around the city for a few hours. 
At home no creasing was found and surprisingly not even my eyeliner had run out. It all looked as if I just did my eyemake-up! The pigmentation of the colors even  was the same. 
I'm so happy I bought this one cause this is still a lot cheaper than a MAC paintpot. 
I payed € 11,99 but had a discount. The original price is €14,99





xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten