vrijdag 12 september 2014

MUA - undress me too

English - Nederlands


Today I've got the second edition from the MUA  undress me palette on the program. 
When I was in the Kruidvat I was doubting to  take both MUA palettes with me but in the end I only bought the first one. Of course I did regret this so I decided to buy the second one after my exams. 
I was really happy about the first palette since the pigmentation is really great. Only the mat shades aren't that pigmented in both of the palettes but with a primer it's not that bad. 
This palette mostly contains shimmery or satin colors that are really pigmented.
My personal favorites are the colors  'Exposed', 'Tranquil', 'Obsessed' and 'Naked'. 
Naked doesn't swatch very easily but I think this is the perfect brow bone color or highlighting color. 
The colors have a soft texture and are very easy to blend. When applying the glittery shades, you can get some fall-out, but you  can easily wipe it away with a tissue.
I'm very happy with  both palettes from MUA and I recommend buying these If you are a beginner in using make-up. 
The neutral colors are easy to combine and to create different looks and that for only €4.99. 









xoxo Jana

1 opmerking: