donderdag 25 september 2014

All fired up

English - Nederlands

A good lipstick can change your entire look. This probably explains my lipstick addiction 
I still haven't found lipsticks that have a better quality than the MAC ones. The packaging just screams class and sophistication. Its simple, elegant without tralala and the smell of it when you open the lid is just amazing. I could smell my MAC lipsticks all day.   
I only had 3 colors in my possession and they are all different colors so when I saw All fired up I knew I didn't own a color like this one. 
The retro mat finish is also very knew to me cause I only have a cremesheen, satin and amplified one in my collection. I did hear great things about this finish so I was very excited to try this. 
The lasting finish is amazing. After a few hours, even  with drinking in between, it still looks as if freshly applied. 
This bright fushia  shade is perfect for summer but I also like this for a night out even during fall or winter. I do recommend wearing a lip balm underneath because this retro mat finish can be cruel and unflattering on dry lips. 
Now about the pigmentation: Wauw!  It's amazing how MAC continues to surprise me. With only 1 layer you get the perfect coverage! 
I have to say that I didn't expect anything less from MAC, but still, I'm always enthusiastic when I buy a lipstick from them  and the quality is even better then expected. 
For €18,00 you can pick this lipstick at a MAC counter.   







xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen