vrijdag 1 augustus 2014

July favorites

English - Nederlands

God I miss blogging, but due to my student job and my exams there isn't much time to relax. My spare time I spent with my boyfriend, friends or family but I don't even see them very often. School is a priority at the moment so I have to put my blog a side for now (until September 4th). I hope I will find the time to post a make-up look every once and a while, but I don't think I'm going to have much time. 
Today I wanted to share my favorites with you. 
Let me start of with this foundation from L'oreal. 
I was looking for a new foundation for a while now that wasn't to dark and after a while I decided to buy this one. It still is a bit to dark but with a bit of light concealer it isn't that noticeable.
I'm not going to tell you  everything about this one yet, since I'm planning to write a full review on  this one. 



This product will be reviewed as well, but let's just say it is in my favorites for a reason. 
Eye cream that actually works? Stay tuned! 


Where have you been all my life? I can't live without this lovely perfume.
It's sweet, feminine and not to heavy scented. 
If I run out of this one I definitely need to buy a new one.  
You can read more here.
  
Just look at this color. How can you not like this ?
The pigmentation is amazing, it last really long. 
To me this just screams fall. 
You can read more here.

Lipsticks remains my biggest obsession and I've had this one for a while now.
In  Essen I decided to buy this one but then I just putted it in my closet and didn't used it for a while. Not any more! Now it's always in my purse since this is the perfect nude-pink lipstick. 

I received this razor in a press package and I have to say that I really need those refills. 
My legs are so soft after using this one and I don't even need to use shaving cream! 
You can read more here.
  
My high heel addiction is rising to the surface and when I saw these... 
I  just love them and the fact that they are so comfortable to walk in is just an extra plus. 
I don't even think I would mind having painful feet in these babies.
You can read more here.

Bows are something I used to wear when I was little... like 10 years ago. 
In the Ardennen my friends and I decided to go shopping for 1 day while our men  went to 
a war museum.
I decided to keep the shopping to an actual minimum and only bought this leather bow. 
Perfect for keeping my hair out of my face! 

xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten