woensdag 16 juli 2014

Inglot - eyeshadow 452

English - Nederlands

Finally a new blog! Due to my busy schedule I haven't blogged in a while and when I wanted to blog and take pictures, my SD-cart broke ...typically. 
Luckily I bought a new SD-cart and I have a bit more time to take pictures and write blogs!  

A while ago I bought my first product by Inglot. I have heard lots of people rave about this brand but now I could finally buy a product to try out myself. 
After deciding between the pigments and the eyeshadows I decided to buy an eyeshadow. 
Even though Inglot doesn't name it's products, I don't mind, it's about the quality.
As you  are able to see, I went for a purple color and I have to say that I'm very happy with this. 
It's the perfect color to create a purple smokey eye without having a lot of fallout. 
For €5,00 you can buy just the shadow and for €12,00 you can buy the little magnetic box. 
Of course  you can buy palettes to fill but I'm the type of person who likes to try out the products before investing in a palette and different eyeshadows! 
I do hope to post an eyelook with this eyeshadow soon but i'll keep you posted ! 






xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten