maandag 16 juni 2014

New in - Purses and perfume

English - Nederlands


Purses - The obsession from most women and of coarse it includes me. Unfortunately I'm the black and plain type, so my collection of purses is pretty much the same (except for my grey Zara purse).
This funky one I got from a friend, who isn't my friend anymore, but still... 
She had this laying around in her closet because it wasn't her style so she decided to give it to me. I believe this clutch is from H&M so it probably coasted €14.95 like most clutches from  H&M. 
Despite the fact that the friendship is over, I still want to try and combine this clutch with an outfit. 
Then there is perfume. I don't get the whole 'let's spend loads of many on just one perfume' to be honest. I already blogged about my love for the Zara perfumes which are pretty cheap and have a decent quality but when I smelled a perfume sample from the VIP ros√© perfume, I just loved it! Yet, I bought the golden one. A friend of mine had this one with her and it smelled so good, I knew I had to have it. 
The scent is secy and feminine without being to sweet or heavy. 
Last but not least there is my new black top from Morgan. It fits perfect for my body type and hides a belly. It's pretty simple with a small detail on the shoulder. 
Elegant and Simple, just the way I like it. 











xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen