woensdag 14 mei 2014

Roc - skincare event + review

English - Nederlands

A few week ago I received an invitation for the Roc event in Brussels. Full of enthusiasm I looked for someone to go with me since I wasn't allowed to take the train alone. 
Luckily for me, my cousin wanted to come so on 24 April we took the train to explore Brussels and go to the event. We were a bit afraid to  take the subway but it turned out to be easier than we thought it would be, only the Pizzahut we couldn't find. Thank god we found the location of the event pretty easy! 
Ones we arrived  I saw some , to me unknown, Belgium bloggers. We were offered drinks and a snack and got some information about Roc and it's skincare line. After that it was up to us to get a facial and try out some of the products. We could also get our make-up done but since we had to catch our train back home, we just took a little Polaroid. Then we got to pick out two products of choice to take home and try out. 
I really had a fun day!  
If you want to see if I liked the products, keep reading.








There were two products that were really getting my attention. The cleansing mousse and the Hydra + day creme. The cleansing mousse was tested on me and I was instantly in love. It smelled so fresh and fruity I just had to get this one. My face felt clean and refreshed after using this one. I also like that it doesn't make my skin feel irritated. 
Then I also got the Hydra+ day creme which was also tested on me. It was the only day creme for combination skin so I had to get this one. I wasn't really blown away by it when they tried it on me but I think the lady just used to much product. It didn't dried at all which isn't that fun since it leaves your skin feeling sticky and oily. 
After trying it out a few times with less product, I have to say that I really do like it. It smells just as good as the day creme and makes your skin feel hydrated. 
The packaging of the products is pretty simple but that's what I prefer. I was a bit scared that these products would be a bit expensive since you can find them at the pharmacists. As a student I like budget proof products. I was a bit surprised when it wasn't as expensive as I thought. The products from Roc are between €10,00 and €20,00 which  isn't to much for these great products.









xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen