woensdag 26 maart 2014

Lush - Vanishing cream

English - Nederlands

A while ago Melissa and I went to the re-opening  from  the Lush store in Antwerp. 
There we got the chance to pick one product of choice to review it. 
Today i'm showing you my choice: Vanishing cream

This moisturizer is good for people with a greasier skintone like me. My skin gets shiny pretty fast which makes my foundation disappear  quit quickly. Luckily for me, I found this product.
After using it for a month or so, i'm almost half way the jar so I think you can use it for a month or 2, maybe 3 before it runs out. Not that bad I think. 
The product smells a bit like lavender which I didn't like at the beginning, but  it get's better after using it. I actually am starting to like the scent. 
My skin feels soft and totally not sticky. I also have the feeling that my skin produces less pimples since i've been using this cream, at least that's what people tell me. 
This product is also suppose to be a bit of a primer. Your foundation should last longer but not because it is a primer, but because it makes your skin less greasy. 
I noticed that my foundation actually stays on for a bit longer than usual. 
I really love this product but I did found a little downside about it. It's not so  hygienically as using a tube or a pump since u have to stick your fingers in the product. I  love the use the end of a spoon to get some product out so I don't transfer bacteria through the product. 
This product is available in Lush and coasts : 27,40€  for 45g. 







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten