zaterdag 8 februari 2014

Wildflower honey - KHROMA

English - Nederlands

Today another lip gloss. 
As I said before, i'm not that big of a fan of lip gloss which is something that not many people know. 
When I got this lip gloss for my birthday, I wasn't dissapointed because it might surprise me in a positive way. This lip gloss is from KHROMA or basically the Kardashian sisters and looks very luxurious and chique because of it's rose gold details. I'm a big fan of the packaging! 
The color itself is just simple nude, which looks good on everybody. It doesn't contain any glitters which for me is a plus since I don't really like glitters on my lips. The color is also not that pigmented but looks really natural. 
I have to mention the texture. The reason why I don't love lip glosses is mostly because it has such a sticky feel  to it but this one doesn't. It's not sticky but it feels really smooth  and soft on the lips. Very pleased with the packaging and texture and color but the smell on the other hand... 
I don't know how the describe it, but it has such a heavy and unpleasant sent to it. Kinda like honey but not as sweet. Not really my kinda smell. 
Despite the fact that I don't like the scent, I will use this one for during the day since it is a pretty color. This lip gloss comes in a little set for €17,95 

excuse the lack of good pictures but the lighting is so bad these days... so it really wasn't easy to take great pictures or swatches




xoxo Jana

1 opmerking: