woensdag 22 januari 2014

A little bit of shopping

English - Nederlands

Sorry for the lack of blogs lately. 
I've been busy with school and arranging thing for my birthday, and when I do find time to blog, it's to dark outside to make beautiful pictures.
Can't wait till the sun comes back to Belgium. 
Now I did do a little shopping. Not much cause i'm going shopping Saturday for my birthday (if I find somthing).
The Clinique box I bought for only €9.95 at Ici paris and the cashier gave me a lot of samples, also from Clinique. 
The furry socks are from Newlook for €2.00 and the two little notebooks are from HEMA for only €2.75 each. 
  






xoxo Jana

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie aankopen! Die to do 'agenda' lijkt me echt super handig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een leuke aankopen! altijd gezellig om te kijken! ;-)
    ciao, Janneke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen