donderdag 26 september 2013

What I bought in london

English - Nederlands

Like I mentioned before I went to london so yeah I kinda let myself go...
Since I had  a lot of exams in august, I decided to reward myself for all the hard work. 
The exams cost me lots of blood, sweat and well, pimples. Luckily London was there to cheer me up!
Even though my boyfriends says i'm a doubter when it comes to shoes and clothes I did bought more than expected (except for shoes...). 
The biggest part of my money went to something I feel comfortable in: Make-up!  














4 opmerkingen:

  1. Hey,
    I Like You Blog And So That's Why I Have Nominated You For The Versatile Blogger Award.
    Check Out My Post For More Information.
    Congrats And Good Luck (:
    -Bexelle Ox

    http://bexellebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/versatile-blogger-nomination.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ooooh! I'm a Londoner and it's really interesting to see your buys! I love tea-tree products, I have the exact same ones. And Sleek are a great choice too! It's nice to see you enjoyed yourself! :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. hello there, i also nominated you for the liebster awar, you can find more info at my blog lailahh.com
    have a great day :) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hey there, i have nominated you for the liebster award as well, you can find more info at my blog lailahh.com
    have a great day x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen