woensdag 10 april 2013

Review: Shiseido pureness lotion


English-Nederlands

Another skin product that I wanted to try was the Shiseido pureness lotion.
As you have
already read, I have a really bad skin (getting better!)
At  
Ici Paris I wanted to look around and see what they could do to help me.

Together
with a very friendly saleswomen we went through a number of products and eventually she  advised me to try out the  Shiseido Pureness line. Since I have a mousse from Louis Widmer  I decided to first test 1 product .Of course I asked if this wouldn’t be bad for the skin, to test two different products , and she assured me it wouldn’t.
Now I find this product on the pricier side, but I I do think it’s worth it.
This lotion contains a powder in the bottle (shake before use) which reduces the oily skin and makes  pores smaller. It gives a refreshing feeling on your skin and  is just like the Louis Widmer product non-comedogenic.
I used this product for about 2 weeks and I'm already in love. Maybe I can finally stop my search for the perfect skincare product?

I'll keep you posted



 



xoxo Jana

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten